The Number House provides a complete bookkeeping service covering such crucial areas as:
• Book-keeping • VAT records and returns • Wages and PAYE
• Credit controlling • Bank Reconciliations • Financial Reports
The service can be tailored to meet the particular needs of your business or organisation. For a small business, for instance, The Number House service means you don’t have to recruit and manage accounts staff, nor have the expense of buying a computer and software.
The Number House can provide you with all the book-keeping support you need, from as little as a day a month to a couple of days a week, and we’ll advise if and when the time is right for full-time support. We can also deal with auditors, banks and HMRC for you.
We are experienced in accounts software packages like Sage and QuickBooks, as well as Excel. This allows us to step into your existing systems or we can advise on the best system to suit your needs if you are thinking of expanding or upgrading.
Our client base includes:
• Sole Traders • Partnerships • Limited Companies
• Limited Liability Partnerships • Charities • Clubs
We believe our role in providing a full Management Accounting service is to empower the client to use their financial information as a tool in the strategic and daily management of their business. The mission of The Number House is to establish robust and transparent systems and procedures to enable us, on a monthly or quarterly basis, to provide you with:
• Profit and Loss Accounts
• Balance Sheet
• Profit and Loss Projections
• Budget Setting
• Monitoring and review against budget
• Cashflow Projections
• Departmental or individual project performance reporting
When this information is considered along with our regular Financial Report you have a complete snapshot of your business’s financial health on which real-time decisions can be made.
The fact these functions are outsourced means that whatever is going on within your business, there is a regular flow of financial information. This is critical to business success.
Combining a broad range of experience from across the business spectrum, The Number House team has the resources to help you prepare and implement the kind of strategy that can take your business where you want it to be.
We’ll help you:
• prepare a Business Plan, incorporating a strategy for the longer-term future
• draw up an Operational Plan to implement the strategy with financial projections including cash-flow forecasting
• devise a financial routine to accurately monitor performance and compare with budget projections by company, department or product/service sector
• meet with you regularly to review progress and help keep you focused
In other words, we’ll help you to take the long view, to see beyond the day-to-day nuts and bolts of the business and keep you on track with your core objectives and aspirations. And what’s more, even once the strategy roll-out is under way, our continuing involvement can help spot the blind alleys and one-way streets before they become a real problem.